It has taken longer than expected but the new EyeHope Magnifier is in the App Store approval line. Given the estimated review time it should be live in 5-7 days barring any glitches.
We are still tweaking the final copy but here is a sneak peak of the update notes:
- Requires IOS 4.0 operating system or higher
- New design and user interface
- New slider to fine-tune zoom viewing to within 1/10 of 1%
- Continuous auto-focus (iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4)
- Tap to focus at point of interest (iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4)
- Torch light for low-light viewing with one touch (iPhone 4 only)
- Processes low-vision color modes with one touch
- Automatic flash mode (iPhone 4 only)
- Automatic white balance
- Automatic exposure to assist with poor lighting conditions
We will post new screen shots as we finalize the section for the update iTunes description.